Saturday, January 28, 2012

Crazy Woman on the Run!!

Down another pound for a total of 9.4 lbs loss.

I have started my exercise today.  I walked for 30 minutes at 3.5 miles per hour.  I am going to do a half marathon this year.  What a challenge!  My friend Rohan is a marathoner and he is going to help me come up with a training schedule.  I find "couch potato" to 5K but no "couch potato" to half marathon.  Am I crazy?  Okay even I heard the resounding YESES out there.  It is something on my bucket list and as I am going to be 50 this year it is a good thing to do.  What is even crazier is I find it kind of exciting to think of running a half marathon.  Of course I am going to miss the May date but I want to run the Indy 500 mini marathon.  What person could resist a race where you get to run a lap on the raceway?  Okay it doesn't appeal to everyone but it does to me.

I said last week we were going to make a meal plan for the week and I never posted it.  Heather, dd, does most of the cooking and she had a plan.  I am going to have to get more involved.  Can I claim ignorance?  Not if I want to lose weight.

Well I am signing off.  By the way, all you Trekkies, did you know they have discovered liquid Aluminium?  Here is one link to it:  http://www.stenaaluminium.se/en/About-aluminium/Liquid-aluminium/

No comments:

Post a Comment